I live less than 4 hours away from New York so driving might be an option. But there is the gas, stress, driving, stress, getting lost, stress, paying to park the car, stress. So BoltBus will be taking me!
After I get back from the conference I will be telling you about my experience. Also look for me to be tweeting about my experience from the bus using hashtag #blogher, #blogher12 and mentioning @boltbus.
Just for a preview here is a list of things I am looking forward to while Bolt Bus is doing the driving.
- Sitting down. (hey, I am a mom… I don’t sit much)
- Extra legroom in my charter bus seat.
- Free wi-fi. Yes there is free wi-fi on the Bolt Bus.
- Having someone else do the driving.
- A bathroom on board if the need arrises.
- Plugging in my mobile devices. There are outlets in the seat backs to power up!
- Not getting lost.
- Counting not only pennies but dollars that Boltbus saves their riders. Fares are as low as $1. Can’t beat that!
- Time to just sit and relax…possibly catch up on some blogs as I travel to BlogHer ’12.
- Knowing I get to do the above again on the trip back home.
Thank you BoltBus for taking me to BlogHer ’12 in NYC!Pin It