Pictured here are 4 out of the 7 Renuzit Crystal Elements Air Freshening Crystals that I paid $1.02 out of pocket at Target.
3 are not pictured because I have already given them away to friends. What would I do with 7 of them anyway?!
How did you do that Sarah?
Let me show you:
- The 9 oz. crystal packs are on sale at my Target for $2.99.
- I had 7 coupons worth $3 off a 18 oz. Renuzit Crystal Element refill from the 3/13 RP.
- I bought 5 at the $2.99.
- I found 2 of the 18 oz refills on clearance for $3.48 each.
- I noted that the first 5 digits on the bar code of the coupon matched the first 5 digits on the 9 oz. package even though the coupon had a picture of a 18 oz. package. See Coupon 101.
- Note the first deduction towards the top. I did get the full $3 off because the clearance packs were over the $3 coupon.
- The clerk adjusted (manually) the coupons down to the price of $2.99.
- I paid $.48 for each of the 18 oz. packs and tax on everything for a grand total of $1.02.
- Go do the same thing.
See? 9 oz.
Here is where I put my 9 oz. of crystals.
Boy they smell nice!!! Strong… but nice!!
Even if you prefer candles for refreshing your home this is a almost FREE thing you can give to some one else. Think of places where you can’t have open flames bust still want a nice fragrance. Think of nursing homes, college dorms, kids rooms etc.